The B.A. minor subject Gender Studies is divided into 6 modules, of which students must complete 5.
A module is a self-contained thematic unit which comprises several different courses.
The Study Regulations, module overviews and other documents (in German) can be found on the download page.
In detail, the B.A. in Gender Studies comprises the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Gender Studies
- Module 2: Inter-/Transdisciplinarity: Critiques of Science and Research Methods in Gender Studies
- Module 3: Society, Politics, Law
- Module 4: Culture, Identity, Sexuality
- Module 5: Advanced Theories in Gender Studies
- Module 6: Specialization